The Word Screensaver Windows
Shows The Word as screen saver under Windows
The Word as a Screensaver - in three steps:
- install TheWordOrganizer (0,4 MB)
- install the Screen saver (0,1 MB)
- activate the screen saver in Windows (on the desktop: right mouse - "Settings", "Screen saver", select "The Word (bible2.net)" in the list)
In case you've already installed Logoskop (at least version 2.0 2009), you do not need TheWordOrganizer - you can download the texts in Logoskop, too.
TheWordOrganizer contains The Word for German and English; you may download texts in other Bible editions or in years to come comfortably in TheWordOrganizer.
Installation: If installation e.g. into
C:\Program Files results in
trouble with Windows permissions, please try to install into a different
folder. At the start of the installation, the installer asks you for the
language of the installer dialogs only - this has no effect on the set
of Bible editions that will be installed!
Deinstallation: if you de-install the screen saver, the texts downloaded into the "AppData" Windows folder will not be deleted, since they may be used by multiple applications.
Version: TheWordOrganizer 2.0.0 2011-01-18, Screensaver 1.1.0 2008-11-29
System: Windows 10
Author: Helmut Steeb (hs2013 at bible2 . net)
For software developers:
- Download TheWordOrganizer-Quellcode (0,2 MB) (MS Visual C++ 6.0 with MFC)
- Download Screen saver source code (0,1 MB) (MS Visual C++ 6.0, Windows API)